New Patient Information
Your first appointment will consist of an examination to address your dental concerns and discuss your treatment options.
Please bring the following to your first visit:
- Existing x-rays if you have them (You can also ask your previous dentist to forward them to our office)
- A complete list of medications you are presently taking
- Completed new patient forms (or arrive 10 minutes early fill out at our office). Click here for Patient Forms.
- Dental and medical insurance cards
- Dental appliances such as nightguards, dentures, and retainers for us to clean and/or evaluate
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office ahead of time if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves or joints, rheumatic fever, or if you are currently taking any medication.
In our office, we offer high quality care and work hard to offer the most flexible payment options and eliminate billing surprises. Below you will find a list payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at 415-421-6766 to find out what other options may be available to you.
- Full Payment: For patients without insurance or a payment plan, the cost for your treatment is due in full at the time of service by cash, check or credit card.
- Estimated patient portion with dental insurance: Our office will provide you with an estimated insurance contribution, based on prequalification with your insurer. You pay the estimated patient portion in full prior to the start of service, and your insurance provider reimburses us for the balance. Please note that you will be responsible for paying any balance due after your insurance has been applied. Any remaining cost is your responsibility. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
*No interest flex plan:* Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
*Low interest flex plan:* Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Payment plan with CareCredit: If you need financial assistance to cover your dental treatment, CareCredit provides interest-free loans with no deposit requirements and no annual fee. A payment schedule will be provided to you by CareCredit, and you must make arrangements directly with them to have your treatment covered. Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office.Dental Insurance
We accept most major insurance plans and are in network providers for many of the plans. Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental
- Cigna Dental
- Renaissance Dental
- Connection Dental
- Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross
- United Health Care
our office for insurance details. We look forward to hearing from you.