COVID-19 and the Safety of our Patients
By Dr. Nami Cho
How our practice plans to “stay the course” through COVID-19
We realize it is an unsettling time. We want you to know your safety and health, as well as the safety and health of our dental team, is our number one priority.
Our practice adheres to the strictest infection control guidelines, as outlined by the California Department of Public Health and The Division of Occupational Safety and Health.
Further, we have implemented the following precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Screen patients 24 hrs before their scheduled appointments to ensure COVID-19 symptoms are not present.
- Conduct a patient screening at our office before allowing any patient to enter.
- Wear necessary PPE, including N95 respirators when necessary for procedures in which aerosols are generated.
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces in between patients.
- Replace all barrier protections in between patients.
- Maintain social distancing and at least six feet between patients.
- All staff are fully vaccinated and conduct daily COVID-19 screenings for staff and providers in the practice.
- Provide contactless communication and payment options
We plan to “stay the course” through COVID-19 to help protect you and your loved ones. If you have any questions about the measures we have taken during this unprecedented time, please contact us at 415.421.6766.
Dr. Nami Cho is a General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentist located in Union Square in San Francisco.
Dr. Nami Cho and her dental team are dedicated to providing excellent and personalized care in a comfortable environment that patients can call their dental home. We strive to establish long lasting relationships centered around quality and compassionate dental care. Our mission is to help you have a healthy and beautiful smile so that you can spend time living a healthy and beautiful life.
We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, fill out our patient forms & more. Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online Book an appointment form to schedule your appointment.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
Tour Our Office